2019 Hyundai Elantra: All You Need To Know
By Carandbike Team
1 mins read
Published on August 27, 2018
- The 2019 Elantra gets a major update on the exterior design
- The 2019 Elantra gets updated features on the inside as well
- India will get the 2019 Elantra next year
The South Korean carmaker pulled a surprise of sorts when it revealed the 2019 Elantra to the public, as it wasn't expected till later this year. However, we are quite impressed with the new looks of the Elantra and hope that it's the same design that makes it to India as well albeit few changes here and there. The new Elantra not only gets new design and changes on the inside, it also boasts of some of the most advanced safety features on offer in market for its segment. Now, we have lots to cover and no time to waste, so we quickly write down points that you need to know about the 2019 Hyundai Elantra.
Everything You Need To Know About 2019 Hyundai Elantra
- Now, first and foremost, the 2019 Hyundai Elantra gets a completely new face as it gets a new fascia coupled with LED DRLs, a new hood and new fenders along with the new front grille as well.
- In profile, the 2019 Elantra remains the same, but gets the new 16 and 17 inch wheels. At the back, the 2019 Hyundai Elantra gets a new trunk along with revised bumper and new taillights. The boot-lid has also received changes with the number plate recess now moving to the rear bumper.
- On the inside, the 2019 Elantra gets a completely new 8-inch infotainment system which is connected with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It also gets the wireless charging system for the smartphone. The infotainment system also has an option for 5-inch which is for the lower trim levels.
- The biggest addition is to the safety list, as Hyundai provides state-of-the-art safety features. These includes, forward-collision warning with automatic emergency braking, blind-spot monitors, lane departure warning with active lane control and a rearview camera with cross-traffic alert. These features will be standard across all versions.
- It also gets Pedestrian Detection and a feature called Safe Exit Assist that alerts the passengers of a potential danger while exiting the sedan.
- Under the hood, the 2019 Hyundai Elantra will come with three engine options- 2.0L naturally aspirated 4-cylinder engine that churns out 147 bhp, a 1.4L turbo 4-cylinder that produces 128 bhp, while the 1.6L turbo 4-cylinder engine will give you max power of 201 bhp.
- The transmission will be taken care by a 7-speed dual clutch automatic with an option of 6-speed manual or the 7-speed dual clutch.
- Once launched, the 2019 Hyundai Elantra will take on the likes of Skoda Octavia, Toyota Corolla and Volkswagen Jetta.
Great Deals on Used CarsView All Used Cars
- 45,026 km
- 27,477 km
- 9,800 km
- 46,630 km
- 17,459 km
- 32,400 km
- 72,000 km
- 73,810 km
- 72,000 km
- 36,800 km
-18697 second ago
The facelifted XUV300 gets a redesigned front fascia with new light clusters, enclosed grille and redesigned bumper
-15314 second ago
The recall affects 45,230 units of the Wrangler 4xe sold in global markets
-13980 second ago
The Jesko completed the 7.3-kilometre lap in 2 minutes and 56.97 seconds.
-12805 second ago
Toyota Gazoo Racing reshapes its 2024 WEC lineup, introducing Nyck de Vries to replace José María López in the #7 Toyota GR010 Hybrid.
-11255 second ago
His remarkable 86 per cent win rate in 2023, where he claimed victory in an astonishing 19 out of 22 races, surpassed Alberto Ascari's legendary benchmark set in 1952
-11249 second ago
The company will be offering electric vehicle chargers through direct sales channels.
-10972 second ago
Lamborghini has issued a recall for 77 units of the Huracan EVO, STO, and Tecnica.
-10837 second ago
This collaboration's initial phase involved delivering 20 BYD e6 vehicles, flagged off in Bengaluru.
-6043 second ago
The Kia Seltos will now be more affordable starting from the HTX variants onwards but these variants also miss out on a crucial feature.
-3428 second ago
The new and improved layout means drivers will have to juggle more technical elements, faster speeds and better energy management.
2 years ago
It will be introduced in the global markets with a powerful version of the 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine that will be available.
2 years ago
There is only one direct rival to the Skoda Octavia in India, the Hyundai Elantra, thus for this list, in addition to the mid-size sedans, we have included some of the other SUVs that you can buy in the Rs. 20 lakh to Rs. 30 lakh price range.
2 years ago
The Hyundai Elantra is a fully connected premium sedan that is priced in the country from Rs. 17.85 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Here are the top 5 highlights of the premium sedan.
3 years ago
Hyundai India has announced attractive schemes and special discount offers for the month of September to lure new customers. The carmaker is offering special benefits of up to Rs. 60,000 on select models this month.
3 years ago
Hyundai India today officially announced premium assurance program offering exclusive services for the new Tucson and Elantra customers. Through this special program, customers will enjoy a range of exclusive privileges and benefits. Apart from the low maintenance costs, customers can avail up to 5 years wonder warranty, 3 map care update, 3-year roadside assistance, 3-year Blue Link subscription. The program also includes a 3-year or 30,000 km maintenance package including free labour along with free consumables.