BMW X4 Vs Lexus NX comparison
Compare BMW X4 and Lexus NX
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X4 Vs Lexus NX on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X4 starts at ₹ 63.5 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X4 costs ₹ 60.6 Lakh, whereas the BMW X4 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 65.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus NX starts at ₹ 54.78 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 57.18 Lakh for range topping Hybrid model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X4 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 15 kmpl. The Lexus NX base Hybrid returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X4 gets 252 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 190, 265 bhp engines, whereas the Lexus NX comes in 194 bhp Hybrid engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of BMW X4
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW 3-Series Gets A Base Diesel Variant; Priced At Rs. 42.10 Lakh
- Tata Motors Refutes Reports About 49 Per Cent Divestment Of Its Passenger Vehicle Business
- 2020 Tata Gravitas SUV Spotted Testing Again In India
- Nissan Magnite Subcompact SUV Concept Interior Revealed
- General Motors Asks Judge To Reinstate Racketeering Case Against Rival Fiat Chrysler
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review