Force Motors Gurkha Vs Nissan Kicks comparison
Compare Force Motors Gurkha and Nissan Kicks
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Force Motors Gurkha Vs Nissan Kicks on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Kicks starts at ₹ 9.5 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.15 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Force Motors Gurkha starts at ₹ 9.75 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.3 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Kicks base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Force Motors Gurkha base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Kicks gets 104 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Force Motors Gurkha comes in 3 Diesel 85, 138, 84 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Force Motors Gurkha and Nissan Kicks
Related Comparison of Force Motors Gurkha
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Thar
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Tata Hexa
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Nissan Kicks Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Tata Sumo
- Hyundai Creta Vs Nissan Kicks
- MG Hector Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS XL100 Gets 'Buy Now, Pay After 6 Months' EMI Scheme
- Japan's Factory, Retail Sectors Slump As Pandemic Hits Auto Sector
- Ashok Leyland Introduces AVTR Modular Truck Platform With BS6 Compliant Engines
- BS6 TVS Radeon Gets A Price Hike Of Rs. 750
- 2021 Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unveiled In Thailand
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?