Ford EcoSport Vs Honda Amaze comparison
Compare Ford EcoSport and Honda Amaze
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ford EcoSport Vs Honda Amaze on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ford EcoSport starts at ₹ 8.04 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.43 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Ford EcoSport costs ₹ 8.54 Lakh, whereas the Ford EcoSport Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.67 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Honda Amaze starts at ₹ 6.1 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.76 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Honda Amaze costs ₹ 7.56 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Honda Amaze comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.96 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford EcoSport base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Honda Amaze base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 21 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Ford EcoSport gets 121 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Honda Amaze comes in 89 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 99, 79 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Ford EcoSport and Honda Amaze
We compare the newly launched Volkswagen Ameo with the other popular offerings including the Ford Figo Aspire and Honda Amaze in the sub-compact sedan segment. Can you guess who wins? Read More
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Though the TUV300 is the new kid on the block, Ford has given the EcoSport a mild update; still, it isnt as robust looking as the Mahindra. Moreover, you cant really take away the great... Read More
We had been itching to find out how the new entrants in the segment fared on the road, so we took the Amaze, Xcent and Zest for a spin. As for why the Swit Dzire was left out of the comparison,... Read More
Related Comparison of Ford EcoSport
- Ford EcoSport Vs Mahindra Thar
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Ford EcoSport Vs Datsun Go Plus
- Ford EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Ambiente Vs Ford EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Ambiente
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford EcoSport
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Ford EcoSport
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Ford EcoSport
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Aston Martin Chief To Leave, Mercedes-AMG CEO To Replace Him: Report
- Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade Recalled In Europe Over Connecting Rod Issue
- China's Great Wall Expects Mild Domestic Auto Sales Growth In Second Half
- Suzuki Motor Gujarat Plant Restarts Manufacturing Operations
- Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?