Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Hexa comparison
Compare Hyundai Creta and Tata Hexa
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Hexa on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Creta starts at ₹ 9.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 17.2 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Creta costs ₹ 9.99 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Creta Diesel top-end costs ₹ 17.2 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Hexa starts at ₹ 12.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 18.37 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Creta base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Tata Hexa base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Creta gets 2 Petrol 113, 138 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Hexa comes in 2 Diesel 148, 154 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Creta and Tata Hexa
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Xcent
- Hyundai Creta Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Creta Vs BMW X1
- Hyundai Creta Vs Ford Figo Aspire
- Hyundai Creta Vs Mahindra XUV300
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Hyundai Creta Vs Ford EcoSport
- Hyundai Creta Vs Jeep Compass
- Hyundai Creta Vs Kia Seltos
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS Launch Date Announced
- Exclusive: BS6 Triumph Bonneville T100 Black To Make India Debut In June
- New Triumph Tiger 900 Launch Details Revealed
- China's Geely Raises $836 Million From Share Sale
- Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro To Be Priced At Around Rs. 16 Lakh
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?