Isuzu MU-X Vs Toyota Land Cruiser comparison
Compare Isuzu MU-X and Toyota Land Cruiser
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Isuzu MU-X Vs Toyota Land Cruiser on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Toyota Land Cruiser starts at ₹ 1.47 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Isuzu MU-X starts at ₹ 27.35 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 29.32 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Land Cruiser base Diesel engine returns 11 kmpl. The Isuzu MU-X base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Land Cruiser gets 261 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Isuzu MU-X comes in 174 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Isuzu MU-X
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- F1: Valtteri Bottas Wins Austrian GP; Hamilton Penalty Puts Honda On Podium
- Bajaj Auto Unions Seek Plant Closure After 250 Test COVID-19 Positive
- Lamborghini Likely To Unveil A New Sports Car Next Week
- MG Hector Plus SUV Teaser Video Reveals Captain Seats
- F1: Bottas Beats Hamilton For Pole Position At Formula 1's Inauguration Race In Austria
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review