Jeep Compass Vs Tata Nexon EV comparison
Compare Jeep Compass and Tata Nexon EV
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jeep Compass Vs Tata Nexon EV on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jeep Compass starts at ₹ 15.6 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 21.67 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Jeep Compass costs ₹ 16.61 Lakh, whereas the Jeep Compass Diesel top-end costs ₹ 27.6 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Tata Nexon EV starts at ₹ 13.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 15.99 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jeep Compass base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Tata Nexon EV base Electric returns 312 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jeep Compass gets 161 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 171, 170 bhp engines, whereas the Tata Nexon EV comes in 127 bhp Electric engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Jeep Compass and Tata Nexon EV
Related Comparison of Jeep Compass
- Kia Seltos Vs Jeep Compass
- Lexus NX Vs Jeep Compass
- Tata Harrier Vs Kia Seltos
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Honda CR-V
- Jeep Compass Sport 1.4 Multi AIR Petrol BS IV Vs Jeep Compass Sport 1.4 Multi AIR Petrol BS IV
- BMW X1 Vs Jeep Compass
- Hyundai Creta Vs Jeep Compass
- Jeep Compass Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Jeep Compass
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS Launch Date Announced
- Exclusive: BS6 Triumph Bonneville T100 Black To Make India Debut In June
- New Triumph Tiger 900 Launch Details Revealed
- China's Geely Raises $836 Million From Share Sale
- Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro To Be Priced At Around Rs. 16 Lakh
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?