Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Mahindra Thar comparison
Compare Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and Mahindra Thar
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Mahindra Thar on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jeep Wrangler Unlimited starts at ₹ 63.94 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 68.94 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Thar starts at ₹ 9.6 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.99 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl. The Mahindra Thar base Diesel returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited gets 2 Petrol 268, 264 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra Thar comes in 105 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Jeep Compass
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs BMW i8
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Datsun Go
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Mahindra Thar
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Renault Duster Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla To Cut Car Prices In North America, China
- Volkswagen In Final Talks To Seal Biggest M&A Deals In China's EV Sector: Report
- Supercar Group McLaren To Cut 1,200 Jobs Across Group Amid Pandemic
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield To Introduce New 350 cc Platform
- Skoda Superb: New vs Old
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?