Lexus LC Vs Ford Mustang comparison
Compare Lexus LC and Ford Mustang
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus LC Vs Ford Mustang on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ford Mustang starts at ₹ 71.62 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus LC starts at ₹ 1.96 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford Mustang base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl. The Lexus LC base Hybrid returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ford Mustang gets 401 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lexus LC comes in 268 bhp Hybrid engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Lexus LC
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Gordon Murray Automotive T.50 Supercar Unveiled; Successor To The McLaren F1
- MG Gloster SUV's New Spy Shots Reveal Quad-Exhaust Tailpipe
- F1: McLaren Calls Paul di Resta As Reserve Driver For 70th Anniversary GP
- Toyota Ekes Out Weakest First Quarter Profit In 9 Years As Pandemic Halves Car Sales
- Skoda Kodiaq TSI Petrol BS6 Launch Delayed; Will Come In Early 2021
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review