Lexus RX Vs Porsche Cayenne comparison
Compare Lexus RX and Porsche Cayenne
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus RX Vs Porsche Cayenne on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche Cayenne starts at ₹ 1.19 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.92 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus RX starts at ₹ 99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.29 Crore for range topping Hybrid model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche Cayenne base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Lexus RX base Hybrid returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche Cayenne gets 2 Petrol 335, 541 bhp engines, whereas the Lexus RX comes in 308 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Lexus RX
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 Range Rover Line-up Revealed
- Land Rover Reveals New Ingenium Diesel Engine Line-up For 2021
- 2021 Range Rover Sport Diesel Unveiled With A New Mild Hybrid Powertrain
- Jawa Perak Deliveries To Begin Soon
- A List Of Old Cars and Their Updated Models On Sale Together
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review