Mahindra Bolero Vs SsangYong Rexton W comparison
Compare Mahindra Bolero and SsangYong Rexton W
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Bolero Vs SsangYong Rexton W on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Bolero starts at ₹ 7.77 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.78 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the SsangYong Rexton W starts at ₹ 22.2 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 23.5 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Bolero base Diesel engine returns 16 kmpl. The SsangYong Rexton W base Diesel returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Bolero gets 75 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the SsangYong Rexton W comes in 2 Diesel 162, 184 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Mahindra Bolero Vs MG Hector
- Mahindra Bolero B4 Vs Mahindra Bolero B4
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Partners With ICICI Bank To Offer Flexible EMI Schemes
- 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Starts Arriving At Dealership Ahead of Launch
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Working On A New Platform Between 350 cc And 650 cc
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield To Go Big On Mass Customisation Of Its Motorcycles
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Meteor 350 To Be Launched By The End Of June 2020
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?