Mahindra Bolero Vs Tata Nexon comparison
Compare Mahindra Bolero and Tata Nexon
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Bolero Vs Tata Nexon on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nexon starts at ₹ 6.95 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.2 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Nexon costs ₹ 8.45 Lakh, whereas the Tata Nexon Diesel top-end costs ₹ 12.7 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Bolero starts at ₹ 7.77 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.78 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nexon base Petrol engine returns 0 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 0 kmpl. The Mahindra Bolero base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nexon gets 108 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Bolero comes in 75 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra Bolero and Tata Nexon
The sub 4-metre subcompact SUV segment is the fastest growing and possibly most popular automotive segment in the country. With players like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300 and the Honda WR-V... Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Mahindra Bolero Vs MG Hector
- Mahindra Bolero B4 Vs Mahindra Bolero B4
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Uber Cuts 600 Jobs In India As Lockdown Hits Business
- Upcoming Benelli 600RR Revealed In Spy Shot
- Coronavirus: Maruti Suzuki Announced Safety Guidelines For True Value Network
- JK Tyre Rolls Out 20 Millionth Radial Tyre For Trucks/Buses
- 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 29.99 Lakh
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?