Mahindra XUV300 Vs Ford EcoSport comparison
Compare Mahindra XUV300 and Ford EcoSport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra XUV300 Vs Ford EcoSport on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ford EcoSport starts at ₹ 8.04 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.43 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Ford EcoSport costs ₹ 8.54 Lakh, whereas the Ford EcoSport Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.67 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mahindra XUV300 starts at ₹ 8.3 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.99 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Mahindra XUV300 costs ₹ 8.69 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mahindra XUV300 comes with a price tag of ₹ 12.69 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford EcoSport base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Mahindra XUV300 base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Ford EcoSport gets 121 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra XUV300 comes in 108 bhp Petrol engine and 115 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra XUV300 and Ford EcoSport
The Mahindra XUV300 is big on features when compared to all its rivals in India and is available in both the petrol and diesel engines and also has just the manual transmission on offer. We check... Read More
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Though the TUV300 is the new kid on the block, Ford has given the EcoSport a mild update; still, it isnt as robust looking as the Mahindra. Moreover, you cant really take away the great... Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra XUV300
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Kia Seltos
- Hyundai Creta Vs Mahindra XUV300
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV300
- Honda City Vs Mahindra XUV300
- Hyundai Venue E 1.2 Petrol Vs Hyundai Venue E 1.2 Petrol
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Kwid
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Mahindra XUV300
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Japan's Factory, Retail Sectors Slump As Pandemic Hits Auto Sector
- Ashok Leyland Introduces AVTR Modular Truck Platform With BS6 Compliant Engines
- BS6 TVS Radeon Gets A Price Hike Of Rs. 750
- 2020 Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unveiled In Thailand
- Government Issues Advisory On Self Drive Car And Bike Rentals
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?