Mahindra XUV300 Vs Ford EcoSport comparison
Compare Mahindra XUV300 and Ford EcoSport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra XUV300 Vs Ford EcoSport on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ford EcoSport starts at ₹ 8.04 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.43 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Ford EcoSport costs ₹ 8.54 Lakh, whereas the Ford EcoSport Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.67 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mahindra XUV300 starts at ₹ 8.3 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.99 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Mahindra XUV300 costs ₹ 8.69 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mahindra XUV300 comes with a price tag of ₹ 12.69 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford EcoSport base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Mahindra XUV300 base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Ford EcoSport gets 121 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra XUV300 comes in 108 bhp Petrol engine and 115 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra XUV300 and Ford EcoSport
The Mahindra XUV300 is big on features when compared to all its rivals in India and is available in both the petrol and diesel engines and also has just the manual transmission on offer. We check... Read More
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Though the TUV300 is the new kid on the block, Ford has given the EcoSport a mild update; still, it isnt as robust looking as the Mahindra. Moreover, you cant really take away the great... Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra XUV300
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Volkswagen Can Face Dieselgate Claims Where Cars Bought, EU Court Rules
- BS6 Honda X-Blade: All You Need To Know
- Aston Martin's First SUV, DBX Rolls Off Production Line
- Honda Civic Diesel BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 20.75 Lakh
- Skoda Auto Volkswagen Provides Mobile Clinic To Help Offer Medical Services To 12 Villages
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review