Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Audi TT comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG GT and Audi TT
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Audi TT on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi TT starts at ₹ 65.43 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG GT starts at ₹ 2.27 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.48 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi TT base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG GT base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi TT gets 227 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG GT comes in 2 Petrol 469, 577 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG GT
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Volkswagen India Goes Digital With Its Pre-Owned Business; Launches Das Welt Auto 3.0
- Bullit Hero 125 Retro Scrambler Unveiled
- Maserati's First Hybrid Car Coming Soon
- BharatBenz Launches 5228TT- Tractor Trailer In India
- 7 Things To Check In Your Vehicle Post The Cyclone
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?