Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain Vs Toyota Land Cruiser comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain and Toyota Land Cruiser
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain Vs Toyota Land Cruiser on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Toyota Land Cruiser starts at ₹ 1.47 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain starts at ₹ 75 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Land Cruiser base Diesel engine returns 11 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain base Diesel returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Land Cruiser gets 261 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain comes in 194 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
- Mercedes-Benz CLS Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
- Volvo XC40 Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
- Volkswagen Passat Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
- Audi A6 Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain Vs Volvo V90 Cross Country
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS Motor Company Q4 Profits Slump 44.80 Per Cent; Annual Profits Down By 11.6 Per Cent
- Nissan Motor Set For A Major Overhaul Leading To Sustainable Growth And Financial Stability
- Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Design Patented In Europe
- BS6 Suzuki Gixxer 250 Range Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 1.63 Lakh
- Fact Check: Can Hand Sanitiser Catch Fire Inside Your Car?
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?