Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 comparison
Compare Rolls-Royce Cullinan and Mercedes-AMG GLA 45
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 starts at ₹ 77.85 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 80.67 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Rolls-Royce Cullinan starts at ₹ 6.95 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Rolls-Royce Cullinan base Petrol returns 7 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 gets 375 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Rolls-Royce Cullinan comes in 563 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- BMW X7 Vs Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- Audi Q7 Vs Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Land Rover Range Rover
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 BMW 4 Series Breaks Cover With Massive New Grille, Mild Hybrid Engine
- Two-Wheeler Sales May 2020: Honda Motorcycle And Scooter India Records 92.35 Per Cent Decline In Domestic Sales
- 2021 BMW 4 Series Coupe Images Leaked Ahead Of Global Debut
- FMSCI Nominates CS Santosh & Aishwarya Pissay For 2020 Arjuna Award
- Car Sales Fell By 48% Between January-May 2020; Industry Saw 84% Decline In May: Report
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?