Skoda Kodiaq Vs Volvo XC90 comparison
Compare Skoda Kodiaq and Volvo XC90
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Kodiaq Vs Volvo XC90 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Volvo XC90 starts at ₹ 80.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 87.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. The base Hybrid version of the Volvo XC90 costs ₹ 1.31 Crore, whereas the Volvo XC90 Hybrid top-end costs ₹ 1.42 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Skoda Kodiaq starts at ₹ 34 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 36.79 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volvo XC90 base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Skoda Kodiaq base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volvo XC90 gets 232 bhp Diesel engine and 2 Hybrid 408, 398 bhp engines, whereas the Skoda Kodiaq comes in 148 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Skoda Kodiaq and Volvo XC90
Related Comparison of Skoda Kodiaq
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 BMW G 310 R And G 310 GS Spotted Testing In India For The First Time
- Top 5 Turbo Petrol SUVs In India Under Rs. 20 Lakh
- Skoda Octavia G-Tec CNG Variant Introduced For European Markets
- New All India Tourist Vehicles Permit Rules Proposed
- Hyundai Venue 1.0 Turbo To Get New iMT Gearbox; Launch This Month
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.4 Turbo Petrol Review