Tata Harrier Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga comparison
Compare Tata Harrier and Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Harrier Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts at ₹ 7.59 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.13 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga costs ₹ 9.87 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.21 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Harrier starts at ₹ 13.84 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 20.3 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Tata Harrier base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga gets 103 bhp Petrol engine and 94 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Harrier comes in 138 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Tata Harrier
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- F1: Stefano Domenicali Appointed As The New Formula 1 CEO
- Tata Motors Delivered 51 Winger Ambulances To The Zilla Parishad Of Pune
- BMW’s New R&D Facility FIZ Projekthaus Nord Is Now Operational
- Hyundai Partners With LG For The IONIQ Cabin Concept For EVs
- Aprilia Leaning Three-Wheeler To Rival Yamaha Niken
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review