Tata Hexa Vs Tata Sumo comparison
Compare Tata Hexa and Tata Sumo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Hexa Vs Tata Sumo on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Tata Sumo starts at ₹ 7.52 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.97 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Hexa starts at ₹ 12.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 18.37 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Sumo base Diesel engine returns 16 kmpl. The Tata Hexa base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Sumo gets 84 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Hexa comes in 2 Diesel 154, 148 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Hexa and Tata Sumo
Related Comparison of Tata Hexa
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS Launch Date Announced
- Exclusive: BS6 Triumph Bonneville T100 Black To Make India Debut In June
- New Triumph Tiger 900 Launch Details Revealed
- China's Geely Raises $836 Million From Share Sale
- Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro To Be Priced At Around Rs. 16 Lakh
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?