Toyota Vellfire Vs Kia Carnival comparison
Compare Toyota Vellfire and Kia Carnival
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Toyota Vellfire Vs Kia Carnival on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Kia Carnival starts at ₹ 24.95 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 33.95 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Toyota Vellfire starts at ₹ 83.5 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kia Carnival base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl. The Toyota Vellfire base Hybrid returns 58 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kia Carnival gets 197 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Vellfire comes in 87 bhp Hybrid engine.
Jan 20, 2020 06:00 PM
The Kia Carnival is big, stylish and very comfortable. It's also Kia Motors India's new flagship offering in the country and we've sampled the all-new offering in Hyderabad that promises to be a... Read More
Related Comparison of Toyota Vellfire
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 Skoda Octavia RS Unveiled With A Plug-In Hybrid Variant
- 2020 Audi RS7 Sportback India Launch Details Out
- Max Biaggi Eyes New Land Speed Record On Voxan Motorcycle
- 2021 MG ZS Facelift Goes On Sale In The UK
- Piaggio Group Secures 60 Million Euro Loan To Fund R&D
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review