Volkswagen Ameo Vs Tata Nexon comparison
Compare Volkswagen Ameo and Tata Nexon
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volkswagen Ameo Vs Tata Nexon on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Volkswagen Ameo starts at ₹ 6.04 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Volkswagen Ameo costs ₹ 7.22 Lakh, whereas the Volkswagen Ameo Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Nexon starts at ₹ 6.95 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.2 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Tata Nexon costs ₹ 8.45 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Tata Nexon comes with a price tag of ₹ 12.7 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volkswagen Ameo base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Tata Nexon base Petrol returns 0 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 0 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Volkswagen Ameo gets 74 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Nexon comes in 108 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Volkswagen Ameo and Tata Nexon
The sub 4-metre subcompact SUV segment is the fastest growing and possibly most popular automotive segment in the country. With players like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300 and the Honda WR-V... Read More
The Hyundai Xcent Facelift and the Volkswagen Ameo are both good-looking, feature rich and comes with capable powertrain options. So which one is a better choice? Let's find out. Read More
We compare the newly launched Volkswagen Ameo with the other popular offerings including the Ford Figo Aspire and Honda Amaze in the sub-compact sedan segment. Can you guess who wins? Read More
Related Comparison of Volkswagen Ameo
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- MG Hector Plus SUV Spotted Testing During Lockdown
- 2020 Ducati International DRE Events Announced
- 2020 Skoda Karoq: Price Expectation In India
- Nissan Considering 20,000 Job Cuts, Mainly In Europe And Developing Nations: Report
- Harley-Davidson FXDR Limited Edition Model Unveiled
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?