Hyundai Santro: Top 5 Highlights
- The Santro is priced in the range of Rs. 4.73 lakh to Rs. 6.06 lakh
- BS6 Santro CNG is available in two variants - Magna Exe & Sportz Exe
- It is powered by a BS6 compliant 1.1-litre Epsilon MPI petrol engine
The Santro badge made its comeback into the Indian market in 2018. The new-generation model went on sale in the country on the car's 20th anniversary and was introduced as a replacement for the Eon in the company's line-up. The South Korean carmaker later updated the car to meet the stringent BS6 norms in 2020. It is priced in the range of Rs. 4.73 lakh to Rs. 6.06 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Here are the top five highlights of the Hyundai Santro.
Also Read: Hyundai Alcazar Receives 11,000 Bookings Since Its Launch
1. The car comes with a tall boy design and modern sporty looks which are underlined by the signature-style cascading chrome front grille, sweptback headlamps, front fog lamps, dynamic Z-shaped character lines, turn indicator on ORVMs, 14-inch wheels, dual-tone bumpers, stylish rear taillight and more.
2. In terms of proportion, the Hyundai Santro measures 3,610 mm in length, 1,645 mm in width, and 1,560 mm in height. The wheelbase of the car stands at 2,400 mm. It is available in seven colour options - Typhoon Silver, Polar White, Titan Grey, Imperial Beige, Alpha Blue, Diana Green and Fiery Red.
3. The cabin of the Santro is loaded with new-age features offering convenience and a better driving experience. It gets dual-tone beige and black colour scheme, rear AC vents, standard driver-side airbag, rear parking sensor, ABS with EBD, seat-belt reminder, speed alert system and more.
4. The key highlight of the cabin is the 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system which is equipped with smartphone connectivity and supports Apple Car Play and Android Auto.
5. It comes powered by a 1.1-litre Epsilon MPI engine tuned to make 68 bhp and 99 Nm. The CNG version of the car develops 58 bhp and 84 Nm of power figures. The petrol variants get a 5-speed manual transmission with an optional AMT unit whereas the CNG model gets only a 5-speed gearbox.