BMW X1 Vs Porsche Macan comparison
Compare BMW X1 and Porsche Macan
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X1 Vs Porsche Macan on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X1 starts at ₹ 35.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 38.7 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW X1 costs ₹ 39.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW X1 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 42.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Porsche Macan starts at ₹ 69.98 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 85.03 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X1 base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Porsche Macan base Petrol returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X1 gets 192 bhp Petrol engine and 190 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Porsche Macan comes in 2 Petrol 248, 355 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X1 and Porsche Macan
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X1
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- ZF Completes Acquisition Of WABCO's Commercial Vehicle Technology
- Anand Mahindra Says This Armoured Vehicle Is One Of The 'Meanest Machines'
- Doorstep Delivery Of Petrol, CNG Soon To Be Available, Says Oil Minister
- Moving House With The Renault Triber
- Hyundai's New 7-Seater MPV Spotted Testing In South Korea
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?