BMW X4 Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo comparison
Compare BMW X4 and BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X4 Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo starts at ₹ 51.9 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo costs ₹ 47.7 Lakh, whereas the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo Diesel top-end costs ₹ 50.7 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X4 starts at ₹ 63.5 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW X4 costs ₹ 60.6 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW X4 comes with a price tag of ₹ 65.9 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The BMW X4 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 15 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo gets 250 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW X4 comes in 252 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 190, 265 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW X4
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Delhi Auto Traders Move SC To Avoid Paying Full Wages To Workers During Lockdown
- 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Unveiled In USA
- 2021 Volkswagen Arteon Teased; To Make Global Debut On June 24
- BPCL Sees Petrol, Diesel Demand Returning To Pre-Covid Levels In July
- Kawasaki Patents Reveal New Three-Wheeled Vehicle
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?