Ford Mustang Vs Tata Safari Storme comparison
Compare Ford Mustang and Tata Safari Storme
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ford Mustang Vs Tata Safari Storme on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ford Mustang starts at ₹ 71.62 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Safari Storme starts at ₹ 11.08 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 16.17 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford Mustang base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl. The Tata Safari Storme base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ford Mustang gets 401 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Tata Safari Storme comes in 2 Diesel 148, 154 bhp engines.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Volkswagen ID.4 EV Likely To Come To India
- 2021 Yamaha MT-09 Likely To Get Bigger Engine
- Geely Launches Electric Vehicle Manufacturing Platform
- California To Ban Sale Of New Petrol-Powered Vehicles Starting In 2035
- Nikola's Talks With Energy Firms Stalled After Short-Seller Report
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested