Hyundai Kona Electric Vs Mahindra Thar comparison
Compare Hyundai Kona Electric and Mahindra Thar
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Kona Electric Vs Mahindra Thar on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Thar starts at ₹ 9.6 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.99 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Hyundai Kona Electric starts at ₹ 23.72 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 23.91 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Thar base Diesel engine returns 13 kmpl. The Hyundai Kona Electric base Electric returns 452 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Thar gets 105 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Kona Electric comes in 134 bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Hyundai Kona Electric
- Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai Kona Electric
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Kona Electric
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Kona Electric
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Kona Electric
- MG ZS EV Vs Hyundai Kona Electric
- Hyundai Kona Electric Vs Honda Jazz
- Hyundai Kona Electric Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Volkswagen-Ford Alliance Outlines Projects For New Commercial Vehicles And Electrication
- Anand Mahindra Feels This 3-Wheeler Scooter Is A Good Idea For India
- Car Sales May 2020: Toyota India Sells 1639 Units During Lockdown
- 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 10.79 Lakh
- Petrol & Diesel Prices To Be Hiked By Rs. 2 Per Litre In Maharashtra
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?