Hyundai Xcent Vs Mahindra e-Verito comparison
Compare Hyundai Xcent and Mahindra e-Verito
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Xcent Vs Mahindra e-Verito on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Xcent starts at ₹ 5.85 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.86 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Xcent costs ₹ 6.77 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Xcent Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.79 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Mahindra e-Verito starts at ₹ 10.11 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.47 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Xcent base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 25 kmpl. The Mahindra e-Verito base Electric returns 140 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Xcent gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra e-Verito comes in 41 bhp Electric engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Xcent and Mahindra e-Verito
The Hyundai Xcent Facelift and the Volkswagen Ameo are both good-looking, feature rich and comes with capable powertrain options. So which one is a better choice? Let's find out. Read More
We had been itching to find out how the new entrants in the segment fared on the road, so we took the Amaze, Xcent and Zest for a spin. As for why the Swit Dzire was left out of the comparison,... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Xcent
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Suzuki GSX-R125 Launched In Japan
- Aston Martin Chief To Leave, Mercedes-AMG CEO To Replace Him: Report
- Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade Recalled In Europe Over Connecting Rod Issue
- China's Great Wall Expects Mild Domestic Auto Sales Growth In Second Half
- Suzuki Motor Gujarat Plant Restarts Manufacturing Operations
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?