Jeep Compass Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross comparison
Compare Jeep Compass and Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jeep Compass Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jeep Compass starts at ₹ 16.49 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 21.92 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Jeep Compass costs ₹ 17.99 Lakh, whereas the Jeep Compass Diesel top-end costs ₹ 24.99 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross starts at ₹ 16.55 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.99 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jeep Compass base Petrol engine returns 0 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 0 kmpl. The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jeep Compass gets 161 bhp Petrol engine and 171 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross comes in 2 Diesel 134, 148 bhp engines.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Jeep Compass and Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
Related Comparison of Jeep Compass
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Total's Indian Joint-Venture To Seek Fuel Retailing License
- Renault Adds 17 Dealerships In 4 Months In India
- Kia Sonet: Segment-First Features The Latest Hyundai Venue Rival Gets
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol: Variants Explained
- 2020 Tata Gravitas 7-Seater SUV Spotted Again In India
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review