Porsche 911 Vs BMW M5 comparison
Compare Porsche 911 and BMW M5
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche 911 Vs BMW M5 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW M5 starts at ₹ 1.44 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.55 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Porsche 911 starts at ₹ 1.82 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.99 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW M5 base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The Porsche 911 base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW M5 gets 2 Petrol 616, 592 bhp engines, whereas the Porsche 911 comes in 444 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Porsche 911
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- General Motors Asks Judge To Reinstate Racketeering Case Against Rival Fiat Chrysler
- U.S. Auto Sales Pandemic Recovery Continues As Toyota's Decline Slows
- Skoda Auto Appoints Thomas Schafer As New Chairman Of The Board
- Kia Sonet Spotted Testing In Indonesia Ahead of Global Debut
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol Spotted At Dealership Yard Ahead Of Launch
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review