Porsche 911 Vs Ferrari GTC4Lusso comparison
Compare Porsche 911 and Ferrari GTC4Lusso
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche 911 Vs Ferrari GTC4Lusso on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche 911 starts at ₹ 1.82 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.99 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ferrari GTC4Lusso starts at ₹ 4.2 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.2 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche 911 base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Ferrari GTC4Lusso base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche 911 gets 444 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ferrari GTC4Lusso comes in 2 Petrol 610, 681 bhp engines.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Porsche 911
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda H'Ness Name Trademarked; Could Be For Honda 2Wheelers' Upcoming Premium Bike
- Harley-Davidson Street 750 To Be Discontinued
- Chinese State Investors To Take BMW Partner Brilliance Private: Report
- Harley-Davidson Decides To Discontinue India Operations
- Tesla To Support The Electricity Grid Soon In The Future
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested