Porsche 911 Vs Ferrari Portofino comparison
Compare Porsche 911 and Ferrari Portofino
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche 911 Vs Ferrari Portofino on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche 911 starts at ₹ 1.82 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.99 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ferrari Portofino starts at ₹ 3.5 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche 911 base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Ferrari Portofino base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche 911 gets 444 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ferrari Portofino comes in 591 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Porsche 911
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Has Delisted Three Variants of the Yaris Sedan In India
- MG Motor India Opens Bookings For The Hector Plus
- BS6 Renault Kwid 1.0L RXL Variant Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.16 Lakh
- Ducati Panigale V2 Gets White Rosso Livery
- Hero Xtreme 160R: All You Need To Know
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review