Porsche 911 Vs Lamborghini Huracan comparison
Compare Porsche 911 and Lamborghini Huracan
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche 911 Vs Lamborghini Huracan on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche 911 starts at ₹ 1.82 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.99 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lamborghini Huracan starts at ₹ 2.99 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 4.1 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche 911 base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Lamborghini Huracan base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche 911 gets 444 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lamborghini Huracan comes in 4 Petrol 602, 580, 630, 640 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Porsche 911
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Governemnt Plans To Begin Cashless Treatment Of Road Accident Victims
- BS6 Diesel Honda Civic Launch Details Out
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Force Motors Delivered Over 1000 Ambulances To Andhra Pradesh Government
- Maserati Showcases New Nettuno Engine, To Make Its Debut In MC20 Sportscar
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: Bajaj More Than Doubles Its Volumes Over May; Y-o-Y Sales Drop 31%
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.4 Turbo Petrol Review