Skoda Karoq Vs Hyundai Kona Electric comparison
Compare Skoda Karoq and Hyundai Kona Electric
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Karoq Vs Hyundai Kona Electric on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Karoq starts at ₹ 24.99 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Hyundai Kona Electric starts at ₹ 23.72 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 23.91 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Karoq base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl. The Hyundai Kona Electric base Electric returns 452 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Karoq gets 147 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hyundai Kona Electric comes in 134 bhp Electric engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Skoda Karoq
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 BMW R 18 First Edition: First Look
- Skoda To Add 100 New Dealers In India By The End Of 2020
- Porsche Unveils 2.1 MWh Mobile Charging System For EVs
- Driver Arrested For Sleeping While Tesla Was On Autopilot At 140 kmph
- Lewis Hamilton's Contract Negotiations To Be Closed Before The End Of The Season
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review