Tata Nexon Vs Kia Seltos comparison
Compare Tata Nexon and Kia Seltos
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Nexon Vs Kia Seltos on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nexon starts at ₹ 6.95 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.2 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Nexon costs ₹ 8.45 Lakh, whereas the Tata Nexon Diesel top-end costs ₹ 12.7 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Kia Seltos starts at ₹ 9.89 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 17.29 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Kia Seltos costs ₹ 10.34 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Kia Seltos comes with a price tag of ₹ 17.34 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nexon base Petrol engine returns 0 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 0 kmpl. The Kia Seltos base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nexon gets 108 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Kia Seltos comes in 2 Petrol 113, 138 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Nexon and Kia Seltos
The Kia Seltos battles the bestselling Hyundai Creta, new sensation MG Hector and the Nissan Kicks. Read on to know which one outperforms the competition on what parameters. Read More
The sub 4-metre subcompact SUV segment is the fastest growing and possibly most popular automotive segment in the country. With players like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300 and the Honda WR-V... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Nexon
- Tata Harrier Vs Tata Nexon
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai Venue Vs Renault Triber
- Tata Altroz XE Petrol Vs Tata Altroz XE Petrol
- Tata Altroz Vs Tata Nexon
- Ford EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Ambiente Vs Ford EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Ambiente
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Ford Freestyle Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Volkswagen Group Announces Personnel Changes In Technical Development and Product Line Organisation
- Uber Launches Hourly Ride Booking Option In Some U.S. Cities
- Volkswagen-Ford Alliance Outlines Projects For New Commercial Vehicles And Electrication
- Anand Mahindra Feels This 3-Wheeler Scooter Is A Good Idea For India
- Car Sales May 2020: Toyota India Sells 1639 Units During Lockdown
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?