Tata Tigor EV Vs Hyundai Kona Electric comparison
Compare Tata Tigor EV and Hyundai Kona Electric
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tigor EV Vs Hyundai Kona Electric on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Electric Hyundai Kona Electric starts at ₹ 23.72 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 23.91 Lakh for the fully-loaded Electric model. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Tata Tigor EV starts at ₹ 9.54 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.86 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Kona Electric base Electric engine returns 452 kmpl. The Tata Tigor EV base Electric returns 142 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Kona Electric gets 134 bhp Electric engine, whereas the Tata Tigor EV comes in 40 bhp Electric engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Tata Tigor EV
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Diesel Prices Cut By Up To 25 Paise Across Metros, Petrol Rates Unchanged
- MG Hector Dual Tone Variants Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 16.84 Lakh
- Personal Mobility To Have Greater Preference Post Coronavirus Pandemic: SIAM Survey
- 2020 Kia Sonet Subcompact SUV: All You Need To Know
- TVS Motor Company Expands Operations In Colombia With A New Distributor
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review