Tata Tigor EV Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire comparison
Compare Tata Tigor EV and Maruti Suzuki Dzire
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tigor EV Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Dzire starts at ₹ 5.89 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.8 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Tata Tigor EV starts at ₹ 9.54 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.86 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Dzire base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The Tata Tigor EV base Electric returns 142 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Dzire gets 89 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Tata Tigor EV comes in 40 bhp Electric engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Tigor EV and Maruti Suzuki Dzire
The Tigor is the most affordable subcompact sedan, while the Maruti Suzuki Dzire has been a top seller. We try and found out if the Dzire has what it takes to compete against a newbie like the Tigor Read More
We pit the new Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire AGS with its closest rival Tata Zest AMT to which one is the better sub-compact sedan with a diesel AMT. Read More
To find out if the Figo Aspire has what to takes to become a leading player in the sub-4 metre space, we took the diesel versions of both the cars for a spin. Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Tigor EV
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Lego Makes A Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 Scale Model For Sportscar Fans
- Exclusive: Triumph Rocket 3 GT Coming To India Next Year
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS Launch Date Announced
- Exclusive: BS6 Triumph Bonneville T100 Black To Make India Debut In June
- New Triumph Tiger 900 Launch Details Revealed
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?