Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza: 9 Things You Need to Know
By Carandbike Team
1 mins read
Published on February 13, 2016
Nonetheless, here's what you can expect from the all-new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza:
1. The Maruti Vitara Brezza is the carmaker's first first sub-compact SUV and was developed over 5 years. Work on the car started back in mid-2011.
2. The upcoming Maruti Suzuki sub-compact SUV was designed in India by a team headed by CV Raman, MSI Executive Director - Research and Development.
3. The Vitara Brezza gets a localisation level of 98 per cent.
Also Read: Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Review
5. The SUV will be retailed via regular Maruti Suzuki dealerships in India instead of NEXA - the company's network of premium dealerships
6. Maruti will offer the Vitara Brezza in a total of 6 variants, namely LDi, LDi (O), VDi, VDi (O), ZDi, and ZDi+.
7. Though safety features like dual front airbags and ABS with EBD are not standard on the base variant, they will be offered as an option. That being said, driver side airbag will certainly be a standard provision VDi trim-level onwards and probably on LDi too.Also Read: Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Launched in India; Prices Start From Rs. 6.99 Lakh
8. Expected to be priced between Rs. 5 lakh - Rs. 8 lakh, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza's list of rivals in the highly-competitive sub-compact SUV segment includes Ford EcoSport and the Mahindra TUV300
9. Maruti Vitara Brezza will also be exported to markets in Asia, Africa, Latin America, and the Middle East.
Also Read Comparison Review: Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Ford EcoSport vs Hyundai Creta
Last Updated on February 18, 2016
Great Deals on Used CarsView All Used Cars
- 40,000 km
- 55,000 km
- 17,000 km
- 4,405 km
- 39,692 km
- 56,000 km
- 16,197 km
- 44,000 km
- 24,000 km
- 39,000 km
-17940 second ago
Stellantis and Ample have already established a pilot program that will begin in Madrid, Spain, in 2024 and will be using 100 Fiat 500e EVs within Stellantis Free2move car-sharing service.
-12872 second ago
The one-off creation is mechanically identical to the standard Chiron Super Sport but features elements inspired by the Type 57 SC Atlantic such as the bespoke paint finish and chrome grille.
-7443 second ago
Bridgestone will take over from Hankook, which is the present tyre supplier for the single-seater electric racing championship.
-5993 second ago
Measures undertaken by Renault include complimentary road-side assistance, expedited insurance claim settlement and extended working hours at service centres.
-4332 second ago
The imminent plan to deploy charging stations was shared by the chairman of the Adani Group Gautam Adani.
-2682 second ago
Owners can avail of these services until December 31, 2023.
33 minutes ago
Special services also include complimentary towing, expedited insurance claims and repairs, and special offers on new vehicles in case the car is a total loss.
1 hour ago
The S1 X+ comes with a 3 kWh battery pack and has a claimed range of up to 151 km.
16 hours ago
The latest iteration gets a slew of updated features and mechanical upgrades.
18 hours ago
The brand is offering free service support through its dealer network in Chennai and other affected areas.
-909505 second ago
Replying to customer concerns about S-Presso's safety standard, post the Global NCAP crash results, Suzuki Auto South Africa's official handles have commented on social media saying that the model sold there are safer than the ones sold in India.
9 days ago
The fourth-generation Maruti Suzuki Swift is expected to launch in India in 2024 and the latest spy shots show more details on the upcoming offering.
12 days ago
Maruti Suzuki announces an imminent price hike across its vehicle lineup.
16 days ago
In the Navratri period, India's largest carmaker- Maruti Suzuki sold 96,700 units reporting a growth of 27 per cent in retail sales when compared to 76,000 units retailed in the same period last year.
19 days ago
The Suzuki Jimny 5-door is exported from India to South Africa and carries a premium price tag in comparison to the price in India.