Top 5 Highlights: BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine
By Charanpreet Singh
1 mins read
23-Jun-21 05:30 PM IST
- The 2021 BMW 3 GL is priced in India from Rs. 51.50 lakh (ex-showroom)
- The BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine comes with petrol and diesel engines
- It is locally assembled in India at BMW's Chennai plant
Also Read: BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine Review
Here are the top 5 highlights of the BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine:
1. The long wide bonnet makes it look bigger than its rivals. LED headlights with extended features and U-shaped daytime driving lights come as standard and the T-shaped air intakes as usual stand out.
2. Compared to the standard model, the wheelbase of the car has been stretched by 110 mm for better legroom and rear-seat comfort, which stands at 2,961 mm. The length also has been increased by 110 mm to 4,819 mm. At 1,827 mm it is exactly as wide as the regular sedan but a height of 1,463 mm makes it is 28 mm taller.
3. The cabin of the 2021 BMW 3 GL is pretty much the same as that of the 3 Series sedan. It gets a 12.3-inch instrument cluster, 10.25-inch screen with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, wireless charging, air purifier, three-zone climate control, connected car tech, Harmon Kardon audio system and more.
4. Under the hood, the 2021 BMW 3 GL get 2.0-litre, four-cylinder, twin-turbo petrol and diesel engines that churn out 254 bhp and 187 bhp respectively. Both engines also put out 400 Nm of peak torque and are mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
5. Apart from the extra wheelbase, the BMW 3 Series GL also offers better-cushioned seats, a panoramic sunroof, and a revised suspension for more pliant ride quality.
Great Deals on Used CarsView All Used Cars
Popular BMW Models
-6814 second ago
A complete lights to flag victory was all the Spaniard would accept on Saturday in his bid to reignite his championship challenge.
1 hour ago
This is the third registered vehicle scrapping facility from the brand in the country
2 hours ago
The Ducatis dominated the Buddh International Circuit at their first ever outing there.
4 hours ago
Only 200 units of this GR86 40th Anniversary limited edition will be available.
5 hours ago
For now, the Skoda model range in Vietnam will comprise two models – the Kodiaq and Karoq SUVs – being shipped in as full imports.
6 hours ago
The race distance of the Tissot Sprint, Moto2 and Moto3 races is reduced by one lap, whereas, the MotoGP race is being reduced by three laps.
9 hours ago
With the free practice sessions done, all MotoGP riders have had their first taste of the Buddh International Circuit. Here’s what they had to say about the newest track on the MotoGP calendar.
1 day ago
The BMW iX1 will make its India debut in the next few weeks
1 day ago
Tata Motors will provide 24x7 support and Electric Vehicle Support Centres for the Ace EV fleet, which also features a telematics system for real-time tracking and efficient fleet management.
1 day ago
Hyundai has launched a mild update to the i20 N Line for the Indian market
12 days ago
This special edition variant is priced at Rs 75.9 lakh (ex-showroom) and can only be booked through the BMW Online Shop.
15 days ago
The vehicle is offered solely in a petrol variant with an ex-showroom price of Rs. 46 lakh.
16 days ago
The motorcycle will be revealed on 7 September 2023
21 days ago
Kalanthi Maran, the movie’s producer, was seen gifting the BMW X7 to Rajnikanth
1 month ago
Customers can play games in their BMW i5 with AirConsole