BMW M8 Vs Porsche 911 Vs Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe comparison
Compare BMW M8 and Porsche 911 and Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW M8 Vs Porsche 911 Vs Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche 911 starts at ₹ 1.82 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.99 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe starts at ₹ 2.6 Crore Lastly, the Petrol BMW M8 starts at ₹ 2.15 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche 911 base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe base Petrol returns 11 kmpl. The BMW M8 Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche 911 gets 444 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe comes in 612 bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the BMW M8 is offered in 592 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of BMW M8
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Diesel Prices Cut By Up To 25 Paise Across Metros, Petrol Rates Unchanged
- MG Hector Dual Tone Variants Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 16.84 Lakh
- Personal Mobility To Have Greater Preference Post Coronavirus Pandemic: SIAM Survey
- 2020 Kia Sonet Subcompact SUV: All You Need To Know
- TVS Motor Company Expands Operations In Colombia With A New Distributor
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review