Jeep Compass Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee comparison
Compare Jeep Compass and Jeep Grand Cherokee
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jeep Compass Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jeep Grand Cherokee starts at ₹ 75.15 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Jeep Grand Cherokee costs ₹ 75.15 Lakh, whereas the Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.07 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jeep Compass starts at ₹ 16.49 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 21.92 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Jeep Compass costs ₹ 17.99 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Jeep Compass comes with a price tag of ₹ 24.99 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jeep Grand Cherokee base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 10 kmpl. The Jeep Compass base Petrol returns 0 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 0 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Jeep Grand Cherokee gets 286 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 240, 469 bhp engines, whereas the Jeep Compass comes in 161 bhp Petrol engine and 171 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Jeep Compass and Jeep Grand Cherokee
Related Comparison of Jeep Compass
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Triumph Street Triple R: 5 Things You Need To Know
- 2020 Honda Jazz BS6: Things We Know So Far
- Google To Add Calendar And Other Driver-Focused Apps In Android Auto
- Toyota Gazoo e-Racing Launched In India With The GR Supra Gran Turismo Cup 2020
- Kawasaki Versys 650 BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 6.79 Lakh
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review