Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Jaguar F-Type comparison
Compare Land Rover Range Rover Evoque and Jaguar F-Type
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Jaguar F-Type on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Range Rover Evoque starts at ₹ 54.94 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 59.85 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque costs ₹ 54.94 Lakh, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Diesel top-end costs ₹ 59.85 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jaguar F-Type starts at ₹ 95.12 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.42 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Jaguar F-Type base Petrol returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque gets 245 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Jaguar F-Type comes in 3 Petrol 296, 443, 567 bhp engines.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW M3 Touring Wagon Teased
- Toyota, Mazda Joint Venture Alabama Plant Will Now Cost $2.3 Billion
- Mitsubishi Corp Forecasts $2.8 Billion Hit To Annual Profit From COVID-19
- Eicher Motors' Revenue Drops 66 Per Cent In Q1 FY'21; Registers Net Loss Of Rs. 55 Crore
- The New Tata Signa 4825.TK Is India's Largest Tipper Truck
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review