MG Hector Vs Lexus NX comparison
Compare MG Hector and Lexus NX
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MG Hector Vs Lexus NX on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MG Hector starts at ₹ 12.74 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 17.44 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MG Hector costs ₹ 13.88 Lakh, whereas the MG Hector Diesel top-end costs ₹ 17.73 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus NX starts at ₹ 54.78 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 57.18 Lakh for range topping Hybrid model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MG Hector base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Lexus NX base Hybrid returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MG Hector gets 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Lexus NX comes in 194 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of MG Hector
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Launched; Priced At Rs. 7.99 Lakh
- New-Generation Honda City Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 10.89 Lakh
- Nissan Bets On New Ariya Electric SUV To Symbolise Its Global Revamp, But Sales Plans Modest
- Maruti Suzuki Issues Recall For WagonR And Baleno
- Exclusive: Classic Legends To Revive Yezdi Brand With An All-Electric Motorcycle
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review