Nissan GT-R Vs DC Avanti comparison
Compare Nissan GT-R and DC Avanti
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan GT-R Vs DC Avanti on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol DC Avanti starts at ₹ 36.8 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Nissan GT-R starts at ₹ 2.12 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the DC Avanti base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The Nissan GT-R base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the DC Avanti gets 250 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Nissan GT-R comes in 562 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Nissan GT-R
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 Skoda Octavia RS Unveiled With A Plug-In Hybrid Variant
- 2020 Audi RS7 Sportback India Launch Details Out
- Max Biaggi Eyes New Land Speed Record On Voxan Motorcycle
- 2021 MG ZS Facelift Goes On Sale In The UK
- Piaggio Group Secures 60 Million Euro Loan To Fund R&D
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review