Porsche 911 Vs Ford Mustang comparison
Compare Porsche 911 and Ford Mustang
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche 911 Vs Ford Mustang on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche 911 starts at ₹ 1.82 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.99 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ford Mustang starts at ₹ 71.62 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche 911 base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Ford Mustang base Petrol returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche 911 gets 444 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ford Mustang comes in 401 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Porsche 911
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Urban Cruiser Reveals Its Grille In New Teaser; Bookings Open This Month
- Sturgis Motorcycle Rally Held Despite Opposition From Residents
- Honda Amaze Crosses 4 Lakh Units Sales Milestone In India
- TVS Announces Doorstep Service Program Called 'Expert On Wheels'
- BS4 Vehicles Sold Post Lockdown Cannot Be Registered: Supreme Court
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review