Planning To Buy The New Audi A4? Here Are Some Pros And Cons
- The Audi A4 Facelift is offered in 2 variants; Premium Plus & Technology.
- It's been revised with more features, bigger engine and updated looks.
- The Audi A4 is manufactured at the company's Aurangabad plant.
The Audi A4 Facelift was the first car to be launched by the German carmaker in 2021, and it was the sixth BS6 compliant vehicle to be launched by the company in India. The Audi A4 has been one of the most popular nameplates in the luxury car market in India and is locally assembled at the company plant in Aurangabad. The new Audi A4 facelift gets updated looks and new features along with a bigger and more powerful engine. If you're planning to buy the new Audi A4, here are few pros and cons.
Also Read: Next-Gen Audi A4 To Get New Engine Line-Up
- Updated Looks: The 2021 Audi A4 facelift is certainly a handsome-looking car. The front end is completely revised, which comes with a newly designed bumper and the signature single-frame grille is also wider, offering an aggressive look. The LED headlights too are new and the LED daytime running lights (DRLs) too get a new pattern, differentiating it from the previous model.
- Revised Cabin: On the inside, the car is offered with a choice of colours - Atlas Beige and Okapi Brown. It also gets an all-digital Audi Virtual Cockpit, three-zone climate control, wireless charging, ambient lighting with 30 colours and sunroof among others.
- New Infotainment System: The biggest highlight inside the cabin is the new 10.1-inch MMI screen. It's an all-new unit and gets smartphone connectivity in the form of Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The feel is very tactile, it offers a capacitive touch and it is very easy to use.
- New Engine: The new A4 gets a new 2.0-litre turbo petrol engine under the hood which makes 187 bhp and 320 Nm of peak torque. The motor is paired to a seven-speed S-tronic gearbox.
- Smaller Wheels: The new Audi A4 gets 17-inhc wheels as standard while other rivals can be upgraded with a size bigger 18-inch wheels.
- No Diesel Engine: The Audi A4 too continues with the brand's no-diesel policy and gets the 2.0-litre TFSI petrol engine as standard.
- Still Looks Dated: Though the new Audi A4 has been updated with new and modern features, it still looks dated compared to the competitors.