Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Hyundai Tucson comparison
Compare Isuzu D-Max V-Cross and Hyundai Tucson
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Hyundai Tucson on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Tucson starts at ₹ 18.77 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 23.74 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Tucson costs ₹ 20.8 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Tucson Diesel top-end costs ₹ 26.97 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross starts at ₹ 16.55 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.99 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Tucson base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Tucson gets 153 bhp Petrol engine and 182 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross comes in 2 Diesel 134, 148 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 Skoda Octavia RS Unveiled With A Plug-In Hybrid Variant
- 2020 Audi RS7 Sportback India Launch Details Out
- Max Biaggi Eyes New Land Speed Record On Voxan Motorcycle
- 2021 MG ZS Facelift Goes On Sale In The UK
- Piaggio Group Secures 60 Million Euro Loan To Fund R&D
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review