Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Hyundai Tucson comparison
Compare Isuzu D-Max V-Cross and Hyundai Tucson
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Hyundai Tucson on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Tucson starts at ₹ 18.77 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 23.74 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Tucson costs ₹ 20.8 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Tucson Diesel top-end costs ₹ 26.97 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross starts at ₹ 16.55 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.99 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Tucson base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Tucson gets 153 bhp Petrol engine and 182 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross comes in 2 Diesel 134, 148 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
- Ford Endeavour Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Isuzu MU-X Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Isuzu D-Max
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
- Tata Harrier Vs Kia Seltos
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Hyundai Tucson
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Partners With ICICI Bank To Offer Flexible EMI Schemes
- 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Starts Arriving At Dealership Ahead of Launch
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Working On A New Platform Between 350 cc And 650 cc
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield To Go Big On Mass Customisation Of Its Motorcycles
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Meteor 350 To Be Launched By The End Of June 2020
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?