Mahindra Thar Vs MG ZS EV comparison
Compare Mahindra Thar and MG ZS EV
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Thar Vs MG ZS EV on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Thar starts at ₹ 9.6 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.99 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the MG ZS EV starts at ₹ 20.88 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 23.58 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Thar base Diesel engine returns 13 kmpl. The MG ZS EV base Electric returns 340 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Thar gets 105 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MG ZS EV comes in 141 bhp Electric engine.
Apr 21, 2020 11:34 AM
There are just a handful of EVs or electric vehicles available in India. But two are pitted dead against one another. We have the Hyundai Kona Electric take on the newbie - the MG ZS EV in an... Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra Thar
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Thar
- Ford EcoSport Vs Mahindra Thar
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra Thar
- Mahindra Thar Vs DC Avanti
- Force Motors Gurkha Vs Mahindra Thar
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Thar
- Mahindra Thar Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Mahindra Thar
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Hyundai Verna Vs MG Hector
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS Motor Company Q4 Profits Slump 44.80 Per Cent; Annual Profits Down By 11.6 Per Cent
- Nissan Motor Set For A Major Overhaul Leading To Sustainable Growth And Financial Stability
- Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Design Patented In Europe
- BS6 Suzuki Gixxer 250 Range Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 1.63 Lakh
- Fact Check: Can Hand Sanitiser Catch Fire Inside Your Car?
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?