Mahindra XUV500 Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire comparison
Compare Mahindra XUV500 and Maruti Suzuki Dzire
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra XUV500 Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Dzire starts at ₹ 5.89 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.8 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra XUV500 starts at ₹ 12.31 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 18.63 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Dzire base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The Mahindra XUV500 base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Dzire gets 89 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra XUV500 comes in 153 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra XUV500 and Maruti Suzuki Dzire
The Tigor is the most affordable subcompact sedan, while the Maruti Suzuki Dzire has been a top seller. We try and found out if the Dzire has what it takes to compete against a newbie like the Tigor Read More
We pit the new Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire AGS with its closest rival Tata Zest AMT to which one is the better sub-compact sedan with a diesel AMT. Read More
To find out if the Figo Aspire has what to takes to become a leading player in the sub-4 metre space, we took the diesel versions of both the cars for a spin. Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra XUV500
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Tata Hexa
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Nissan Kicks
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Mahindra XUV500
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Partners With ICICI Bank To Offer Flexible EMI Schemes
- 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Starts Arriving At Dealership Ahead of Launch
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Working On A New Platform Between 350 cc And 650 cc
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield To Go Big On Mass Customisation Of Its Motorcycles
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Meteor 350 To Be Launched By The End Of June 2020
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?