Tata Nexon EV Vs Nissan Terrano comparison
Compare Tata Nexon EV and Nissan Terrano
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Nexon EV Vs Nissan Terrano on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Terrano starts at ₹ 10 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Terrano costs ₹ 10 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Terrano Diesel top-end costs ₹ 14.65 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Tata Nexon EV starts at ₹ 13.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 15.99 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Terrano base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Tata Nexon EV base Electric returns 312 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Terrano gets 103 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 84, 108 bhp engines, whereas the Tata Nexon EV comes in 127 bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Tata Nexon EV
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- ZF Completes Acquisition Of WABCO's Commercial Vehicle Technology
- Anand Mahindra Says This Armoured Vehicle Is One Of The 'Meanest Machines'
- Doorstep Delivery Of Petrol, CNG Soon To Be Available, Says Oil Minister
- Moving House With The Renault Triber
- Hyundai's New 7-Seater MPV Spotted Testing In South Korea
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?