Top 5 Highlights: Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga has been one of the best selling MPVs in the country and even today draws everyone's attention. In 2020, Maruti Suzuki launched the BS6 version of the Ertiga and made the shift to a petrol only model. The Ertiga with the 1.5-litre K15B Smart Hybrid petrol engine is priced from Rs. 7.54 lakh to Rs. 10.05 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) and brings in a fresh perspective for buyers looking for an MPV. Here are the top 5 highlights of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga.
1. The BS6 compliant smart hybrid petrol Ertiga MPV is offered in six variants - LXI, VXI, VXI AT, ZXI, ZXI+, and ZXI AT.
2. The engine is tuned to generate 103 bhp at 6000 rpm and develop a peak torque of 138 Nm at 4,400 rpm and comes mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox and an optional 4-speed automatic torque converter.
3. The Ertiga comes with SmartPlay Studio AVN (Audio, Visual, Navigation) system, featuring a 7-inch infotainment display. The updated system continues to come with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and MirrorLink along with Bluetooth, AUX-IN, and USB connectivity.
4. The seven-seater offers a spacious second row and decent third-row legroom. The tall stance makes for decent headroom as well.
5. In terms of equipment, the MPV comes with auto climate control, charging socket for each row, dual airbags, ABS with EBD, as well as Hill Hold and ESP on the automatic version.